Get Started!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh My Life's Screwing Up!!!

My life's already screw up!!
Why?

Coz is screwing up!!!

Tired, should I say.... But seriously, the environment for this semester is not so convenient, prior to past sem. It's just so bored that me myself had nothing fun to do, except 4 Mahabbah. The task is so difficult that I''ll collapse if i'm not taking safety precaution! Everything is so packed that nothing could be done, or even adjusting my life so that i've sumthin to do as my leisure time. Now, life's becomeing so complicated. Others are busy preparing 4 their quizzes, assignment, and etcetra, etcetra, etcetra. Others courses are way forward, rather than DDE, maybe should I say that the progress is so slow. Now, the seniors are giving pressure to the junior, as well as the"sempai-kouhei" process is implemented there, till i have no time 4 studying back at my room. Everytime I dream of were DotA, PES and O2!! What I learn now, i don't think I really understand at all.Seems like i'm just coming, "hearing" (instead of listening) the lecture, and bla, bla,bla.................... Ok, that's all. Last but not least, summon!!!! I already wasted RM35 just to pay summons at the "checkpoint". Three-quarters cargoes and I was summon! What happened to the staff? Don't they ashamed that collecting money from student who doesn't even have income, pay summon to those who are hired and get their salary paid!! What a humilliation, isn't it?

[p/s: Please, LET me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

No comments: