Get Started!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Farewell, Song Joong Ki & Seo Hyo Rim..

Ellow..

First & for most, I just wanna commemorate my post to these actor and actress; they may not be part of Hallyu Wave, but they are one of the most interesting, yet cute pair I've ever watch. They debuted late in acting scene, but their "chemistry" between them have made them loveable and hv huge fandom across Asia, credits to KBS World's live show KBS Music Bank; should u hv known if u'r Korean entertainment fans, it's Song Joong Ki and Seo Hyo Rim.

It's hard to say that they are at the end of time, as today marks their last appearance as MC in Music Bank (Well, I knew that it's time for them to bid farewell, just waiting for time 2 come). Should I explain u'all more, lets start with some pictures.

Song Joong Ki







Seo Hyo Rim








                                                                  





Joong Ki & Hyo Rim First Broadcast

Joong Ki & Hyo Rim Last Broadcast

No comments: