Get Started!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Things That Matters Me

Ac2lly, there are many solutions to the problems, but in the most complicated situation, this might b difficult, isn't it?

Well, 4 me, not all of the solution suits wit my style, coz it depends on sum-1's personality. Maybe if thy're given an option to choose, I certainly sure that they'll choose the best way to solve dat' problem. But it seems complicated again if the best option u choose doesn't head to the fruits of expected result, rite?

Every problem needs solution, n as 4 me myself, the first thing to look 4 is NOT to surrender in anythin' that encounters. Even it's a very, very big problem, try to encounter it as best as u can, because that "test" is ac2lly have been chosen by God to His slaves, n He knew better than us that we manage to pass through it.

What I'll do to solve the problem is NOT to give-up, n the most important thing, DON'T EVER ASKED ANYBODY 4 HELP, I'LL SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND HEAL MY HEART BY MYSELF!

Dat's the way I am, n I'll do that until I've reaching my limit! That's my wish...

[p/s: I won't tell my top secret 2 anybody, except I have get rid of it. Well, life itself is full of UNSPEAKABLE secret. Am I right? - CH Yeam]

No comments: