Get Started!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ko Youn-ha - Houki Boshi

夜空を見上げ一人 ほうき星を見たの
[yozora o miage hitori houkiboshi o mita no]
Looking up at the night sky alone, I saw a comet

一瞬ではじけては 消えてしまったけど
[isshun de hajikete wa kiete shimatta kedo]
Though it appeared and vanished in a second

あなたのこと想うと 胸が痛くなるの
[anata no koto omou to mune ga itaku naru no]
When I think of you, my chest begins to hurt

今すぐ会いたいよ だけど空は飛べないから
[ima sugu aitai yo dakedo sora wa tobenai kara]
I want to see you right now, but I can't fly through the sky

もしあたしが ほうき星になれたならば
[moshi atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba]
If perchance I could have become a comet

空駆け抜け 飛んでいく, どんな
[sora kakenuke tonde iku, donna]
I would go flying through the sky

明日が来ても この想いは強い
[ashita ga kite mo ko no omoi wa tsuyoi]
No matter what kind of tomorrow comes, this thought is strong

だからほうき星ずっと 壊れないよ
[dakara houkiboshi zutto kowarenai yo]
So my comet is unbreakable

雨が降って嫌だと ぼやいていた時に
[ame ga futte iyada to boyaiteita toki ni]
As I was complaining about how hateful the rain was

あなたが言ったこと 今でも覚えてる
[anata ga itta koto ima demo oboeteru]
Even now I still remember what you said

雨の後の夜空は きれいに星が出る
[ame no ato no yozora wa kirei ni hoshi ga deru]
How, after the rain, the night sky is beautifully filled with stars

それを考えると 雨も好きになれるよねと
[sore o kangaeru to ame mo suki ni nareru yo ne to]
Thinking of that, I could even come to like the rain

もしあたしが ほうき星になれたならば
[moshi atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba]
If perchance I could have become a comet

あふれる光降らすよ いつも 
[afureru hikari furasu yo itsumo]
I would always spill my overflowing light

悲しい時 夜空見るあなたが
[kanashii toki yozora miru anata ga]
As you look at the night sky when you're sad

笑顔になるように もっと輝きたい
[egao ni naru youni motto kagayakitai]
I want to sparkle more so that you will smile

あなたはいつも一人 何かと戦ってる
[anata wa itsumo hitori nanika to tatakatteru]
You are always fighting something by yourself

そばにいることしか あたしにはできないけど
[soba ni iru koto shika atashi ni wa dekinai kedo]
Being by your side is all I can do

もしあたしが ほうき星になれたならば
[moshi atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba]
If perchance I could have become a comet

空駆け抜け飛んでいく きっと
[sora kakenuke tonde iku kitto]
I would go flying thorough the sky, surely

必ず届く この一瞬の光で
[kanarazu todoku ko no isshun no hikari de]
I would definitely reach you, with this single moment of light

あなたのイマ照らし 空を巡ろう
[anata no ima terashi sora o megurou]
Lighting up your present and passing through the sky

あたしが ほうき星になれたならば
[atashi ga houkiboshi ni nareta naraba]
If I could have become a comet

きっとそばにいてあげる どんな時も
[kitto soba ni ite ageru, donna toki mo]
I would surely stay by your side, at any time



[p/s: this lyrics is extracted from the Bleach anime 3rd ending song. Interesting about this song, it is sing by the Korean singer, better known as Younha, now 21 years of age. After such a disappointing audition in Korea, she attracts many producer in Japan to record her album, and later her Japanese language skills advances so quickly that she stunned the production crew. Started playing piano at the age of 4, she develop an interest in Japanese Drama, and later Japanese music. Back to the lyrics, basically, i would say that the lyrics denotes loyalty. It has stated that if anything happens to someone he/she loves, she want to be there, always act as a confidante. conclusively, this lyrics is mere to describe characters in Bleach, Kurosaki Ichigo & Kuchiki Rukia. Anything that even dislikes, coz of the beauty that lies beneath it, then he/she tend to accept it. If anything that could do, then he/she would do all to the special one.]

No comments: