Get Started!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raya Story : Part 1 - The Reunion

Welcome Back...

Someone has said to me that u should focus on the identity of the blog, so that the blog become popular and the number of visitor increase. But hen, I don't publicise the blog is my aim, as this blog is just my way of expressing my "rebellion" (Hahaha...). Anyway, let's just continue on my latest project, Raya Story, to commemorade the memories of my primary schooldays here.

Maybe should I say here, Reunion 6 Mawar 2002, at Teacher's house....


This is... my homeroom teacher Cik Zairin Zamri (6 Mawar '02)


Azfar Roslan, now at IKM Besut, Terengganu


Amirul Nadzri (UiTM K. Pilah, Industrial Physics), Eme (UiTM Jengka, Banking I guess)


Shasha (I dunno, working I gues, maybe that's why she came with Honda Accord then..)


The two outsider, Ijat (practical in MDR, n the"real" outsider, even I didn't know the name)


Darul Adnin Derome, currently studying Medicine in USM Kubang Kerian, Kelantan


The two Drifter, Akbar Noor Azlan and Wan Mohd. Nazmie (Perodua, Rawang)


My BFF I guess, Azuwan Mohamed Zin, UiTM Penang, Mechanical Engineering


Myra Moe'hamad (UiTM Shah Alam, Computer Science I guess), Anis Khairunnisa (UMT, not sure which course)


(furthermost left) Farah Iliani, Polytechnic Port Dickson

[p/s : I'm not sure whether they really going there, or it's my miscommunication between them, but I think that's the truth... May c uc again in Part 2, till then...]

No comments: