Get Started!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Who Do You Want???

Welcome back....

It's just that i don't know how much idea I want to squeeze form my minds to create a "poetic, yet appealing" post here. Now that I've already passed the Eid (supposed to be Raya Day 1), still I don't have any memories that I can preserve for now. I'm trying to search back my old buddy, but it only found the dead end (what I mean is they're not located, or perhaps I should say, MIA). Many of my friend dispersed everywhere, as I didn't know where have they been last 8 years ago. Nah, just forget about it, and let's focus on my topics for today. Maybe I should reported about my Raya, sooner or later..
Nowadays, many of my friends like to watch Korean stuff, as I ever realise. They seemed to be attracted to these "Hallyu Wave" and let them sink deep beneath the famous notion of the Korean Entertainment, especially girl group idols. Well, let's make it short, and should I proceed yours with my content, let me do.

There are a lot of Korean girl groups formed these last 2 years (not included the defunct, and the "transfer of the member" of the group to another or withdrawal fro
m the group itself). For those who are INTERESTED, let me show you some "booster"...

SM Entertainment


SNSD (So Nyeo Shi Dae, a.k.a Girls' Generation)


from left (clockwise) : Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung

f(x)

from left : Amber, Victoria, Sulli, Luna, Krystal

DSP Entertainment

Kara


from left (clockwise): Seungyeon, Jiyoung, Hara, Gyuri, Nicole

Rainbow


from left : Yoon Hye, Ji Sook, Hyun Young, Jae Kyung, Woo Ri, No Eul, Seung A

JYP Entertainment & Co. (Cube Entertainment, AQ Entertainment)

Wonder Girls

from left : Sohee, Yubin, Hyelim, Sunye, Yeeun

4minute


from left : Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Sohyun, Hyuna

miss A


from left : Jia, Min, Suzy, Fei

Core Contents Media

T-ara


from left : Qri, Eunjung, Jiyeon, Boram, Soyeon, Hyomin

Davichi


from left : Kang Min Kyung & Lee Hae Ri

SeeYa


from left : Kim Yeonji & Lee Boram

YG Entertainment

2NE1


from left : Minzy, CL, Sandara Park, Park Bom

Pledis Entertainment

After School


from left : Jooyeon, Jungah, Kahi, UEE, Nana, Raina, Bekah

Nega Network

Brown Eyed Girls



from left : Miryo, Gain, Narsha, Jea

Star Empire Entertainment

Jewelry


from left (clockwise) : Kim Eun Jung, Ha Joo Yeon, Park Jung Ah, Seo In Young

Nine Muses


among them (not in order) : Rana, Sara, Minha, Violet, Lee Sam, Lee Rin, Vinny, Jaekyung, Hyemi

Starship Entertainment

Sistar


from left : Soyu, Bora, Hyorin, Dasom

TS Entertainment

Secret


from left : Jun Hyosung, Han Sunhwa, Zinger, Song Jieun

DreamTea Entertainment

Girl's Day


among them (not in order) : Ji In, Ji Hae, Ji Sun, Min Ah, So Jin

No comments: