Get Started!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Brilliant Green - Ash Like Snow

空高く染める黒檀の闇
[sora akaku someru kokutan no yami]
The sky is dyed red by the ebony darkness,

飲み込まれた星屑たち
[nomikomareta hoshikuzu-tachi]
And the distant stardust swallowed up,

儚く降り積もる 灰色の雪
[hakanaku furitsumoru hai no yuki]
In this transient moment as the snowing ashes fall.

見つめた嘆きの窓
[mitsumeta nageki no mado]
I watched it through the window of grief.

I never dreamed,

凍りつく
[kooritsuku]
I stand frozen.

there.. I come for you,

想いは寂寞の夜空に
[omoi wa sekibaku no yozora ni]
My hopes are alone in the desolate night sky,

舞い上がり砕けた
[maiagari kudaketa]
They soared high until they were crushed.

この世界が形を変えるたびに
[kono sekai ga katachi wo kaeru tabi ni]
Each time the world changes shape,

守りたいものを
[mamoritai mono wo]
The things I want to protect,

壊して...... 失っていたんだ
[kowashite....... shimatteitan da]
I end up breaking them.

心にひしめく背徳の闇
[kokoro ni hishimeku haitoku no yami]
Oh, the sinful darkness tugging at my heartstrings,

君の声が 麻酔のように
[kimi no koe ga masui no youni]
Your voice is like anaesthesia,

冷たく感覚を奪ってく
[tsumetaku kankaku wo ubatteku]
Coldly, it robs me of my senses.

矛盾を追いかけても
[mujun wo oikakete mo]
No matter how we pursue our differences,

終わらない
[owaranai]
It never ends.

何故僕は戦うの?
[naze boku wa tatakau no?]
Why do I have to fight?

たとえば光が消え失せて
[tatoeba hikari ga kieusete]
Even if the light is extinguished,

この星がおちても
[kono hoshi ga ochite mo]
Even if this earth disintegrates,

忘れないよ
[wasurenai yo]
I won't ever forget:

その小さな願いが
[sono chiisana negai ga]
That tiny wish,

あるべき場所へと導く
[aru beki basho eto michibiku]
It will guide us to our ideal place.

there I come for you yeah,
Ash Like Snow,
is falling down from your sky.
Ash Like Snow....
Ash Like Snow....
Ash Like Snow....
Let me hear why I have to fight?

この想いは寂寞の夜空に
[kono omoi wa sekibaku no yozora ni]
My hopes are alone in the desolate night sky,

舞い上がり砕けた
[maiagari kudaketa]
They soared high until they were crushed.

闇を開く栄光と引き換えに
[yami wo hiraku eikou to hikikae ni]
In exchange for glory that triumphs over darkness,

守るべきものを失ってきた
[mamoru beki mono wo ushinatte kita]
I have given up many things I sought to protect.

(It's falling from your sky)

虚しすぎる
[munashisugiru]
This is too futile.

(Baby I come for you)

砕け散った欠片に傷つくたび
[kudakechitta kakera ni kizutsuku tabi]
Every time the scattered broken pieces cut me,

閉ざされた僕の心は
[tozasareta boku no kokoro wa]
Deep down in my closed heart,

強くなることを選んで
[tsuyoku naru koto wo erande]
I choose to grow stronger.

ここまで来たんだ
[koko made kitan da]
And I came this far.


[p/s: ac2lly, this lyrics is extracted from the 2nd opening song of Gundam 00 animation. Well, as u c that in this lyrics, clearly stated that the writer wants to have a peace world, but unfortunately, what happens during the time the writer lives is vice versa of what he hope for. As he mentioned in the lines "the sky is dyed red by ebony darkness", me means that the sky is red-coloured by a very dark siders. Also, in the title "Ash Like Snow" itself means that ashes are everywhere, just like snow. It also means at that time, bombs, mortars, and guns, bullets are everywhere, lead into the conclusion, it is in the state of emergency, insurgency, and in the midst of war. The writer tries to change the situation but it ended up worsen than ever. Sometimes, he feel that there is no reason to fight, and he keeps asking, "Why we have to fight?" However, in the end, every pain that is inevitable encounters in his life, the writer choose to be stronger, and he believes that he had achieved it, and will continue to build his strength.] - any comments pls leave k.... -

No comments: