Get Started!

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Chart Again: My Top 10 Slow Korean Song List

Ellow, we meet again..

For 'tis month, I would love to show you yet another of my personal preference of my favourite slow songs. It's just in my blood that I like to listen to several song that did attracts my attention, with its groove, sweet and yet I can't get it over; can't even get it out my mind, listening to these catchy song.
With my pleasure, I will show you, my preferred list of these melodic songs.

1. EXO - Growl

Ever since the song hits the airwaves, it has never left since. Certainly, this song have catapulted the rookie boyband EXO into stardom. It has a groovy feel; simple yet catches the attention of the listener. Disagree? Watch the video.


 

2. Teen Top - To You

A great song by Teen Top, but i wonder why it doesn't really reached peak like its predecessor song promoted, Going Crazy. Nevertheless, I like this song, particularly because of the song arrangement. It molds together R&B element, as well as pop, this song is surely get into my list.



3. SHINee - Hello

I would consider the song in ballad category, but it is still an ear candy to me. This song makes me feel at peace, wonderful and more important, it is not melancholic. SHINee did well pulling this song, considering that their musical philosophy is techno-oriented and more experimental, such as Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer and Sherlock.



4. BIGBANG - Cafe

Definitely G_Dragon is a musical savant. Most of his songs are a hit, and this is not an exception. "Cafe" is not a song they promoted, but the melodies and tunes this genius arranged is great. It is a relaxed song, sweet to listen to.


5. U-Kiss - 0330

A first move by U-Kiss to sing ballad song, although it was not much successful, it marks the turning point of the group after the member's exit from the group; Kibum and Alexander. Nevertheless, this song is a good catch, very melodramatic yet it soothes the blissful listener.


6. Busker Busker - Cherry Blossom Ending

They do not ever promote their song in TV shows, yet their song managed to claim top spot in the show. Busker Busker is a runner-up winner of Superstar K season 3. This song was released in spring, so its called Cherry Blossom. It is a very relaxing song, and the music video is also panoramic and full of tranquillity.


7. Jung Yeob - Nothing Better

It is been told the the member of Brown Eyed Soul, Jung Yeob only done composing the song in just 3 hours. Never he knew that this song would be a massive hit among drama lovers and of course, couples. The song is just a simple, yet sentimental song that will deeply catches your mind. Take a couple of minutes listening to it, and I'm sure you would also enjoy that.


8. Super Junior - No Other

Who says that Super Junior only releases techno upbeat song? They could also sing ballad too. Introducing to you "No Other, one of the best slow tempo song Super Junior have ever performed. Wanna hear it? Let's go check it!


9. Se7en - I'm Going Crazy

I admit, this song is melodramatic. But at least I like the arrangement of the song, and the way Se7en expresses himself singing it.  The music video starred his lover Park Hanbyul, and it revolves around their relationship, more or less, explained in the interpretation of the piece.


10. Park Bom - You & I

It seems like this song is not really a Korean song, the first time I listened to it, but the moment I listen to the singing voices, I never expect that it is indeed, Korean. Introducing Park Bom's "You & I", the only female singer made into my list. The song really touches my mind, as well as my soul, the moment I listen to the first beat of the song. Nevertheless, I should recommend you, listening to it.



[p/s: well this is what i have decided for my favorite list, but anyway, it was just my opinion. You have your other selection, up to you, and I don't hold any copyright to all the media shared in this post. I would like to credit my post to sources available in completing this post. Till then, we'll see u again with another good post from me.. Bye!]

No comments: